Sustainability is at the heart of Turnativ.
- We do not sell any products with animal-based ingredients, meaning all products are plant-based and vegan.
- We use plastic-free, recycled and recyclable material for our packaging.
- We carbon offset our deliveries.
- We donate 1% of our sales to environmental causes as a member of 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses financially committed to a healthy planet.
- At the moment we cannot guarantee that the products we sell use biodegradable or recyclable packaging, but we do prioritise relationships with manufacturers that have a sustainable focus.
- We avoid products that contain palm oil.
Learn more about our sustainability policies in our FAQ.
We will keep learning how to be better.
Building a business with a focus on sustainability means being open to learning, admitting mistakes, and continually improving. As we grow we will focus on the following areas:
- Transition from carbon offset deliveries to carbon-free delivery, using our scale to work with green logistic providers.
- Encourage manufacturers to provide 100% sustainable packaging.
- Monitor our carbon footprint to be 100% carbon neutral through renewable energy sources.
Have any suggestions? Contact us!